Terms & Conditions
- The rental price quoted includes white meter heating and hot water, bed linen & towels and free Wi-fi.
- A deposit of 25% of the quoted rental price is payable on booking and is not returnable in the event of cancellation at any time. The balance must be paid four weeks prior to arrival, and no entry will be given unless it has been paid. In the event of subsequent cancellation, the balance is refundable only if another booking can be found, and after deduction of the cost of any advertising required. Where bookings are made less than four weeks in advance of arrival, the full rental price quoted is payable on booking. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- An inventory of contents will be agreed by the guest on arrival and checked on departure. Guests undertake to pay for all broken or missing contents, fixtures and fittings.
- Guests undertake to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition.
- Guests cannot sub-let the premises and agree to take all reasonable care and precautions to prevent damage while in possession, fair wear and tear expected.
- Only the numbers of persons advised on booking may occupy the premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Dogs are welcome but please notify in advance.
- Cars and personal possessions are left at guest's risk
Cairngorm Highland Bungalows is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information we receive about you on the Internet and how the information is collected.
In general, you may visit the site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Safari, Netscape, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Cairngorm Highland Bungalows may use this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. Email addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Use of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
- to fulfil prizes;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
- to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses; and
- in general, to promote and market products to you.
These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, email solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us. At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
Disclosures of Your Information
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Cairngorm Highland Bungalows. Cairngorm Highland Bungalows do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
A technology called cookies allows websites to provide you with tailored information and an improved browsing experience. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, usually containing specific information and for a specific purpose. For more information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.uk
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. You also have the right to request that we erase any data we hold that would identify you as an individual. However, where a financial transaction has taken place, we are legally required to keep details for HMRC & VAT reporting for up to 7 years. Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information Cairngorm Highland Bungalows holds about you: Cairngorm Highland Bungalows, Glen Einich, 29 Grampian View, Aviemore, PH22 1TF enclosing your postal details.